* Ensure that reported results comply with international financial reporting standards (IFRS)
* Dealing with the production of the annual budget, forecasts, and actual vs budget reporting in coordination with corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
* Ensure accurate cash management and risk management working closely with Treasury
* Liaise with the outsourced tax consultant for the annual tax compliance filings and tax provisions
* Appoint and administer an outsourced accounting team and tax advisors and potentially hire in-house personnel to replace the outsourced services.
* Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or a related field
* 7+ years in a previous position at a financial institution or a financial technology (fintech) company, with at least 3 years in a management position
* Comprehensive expertise of the Middle East financial environment, including accounting standards, regulations, etc.
* CA, CPA and ACCA Qualified
* Experience in any of the following industries: banking, brokerage firms, cryptocurrency, or exchanges with a preference towards cryptocurrency
* Experienced in collaborating with stakeholders at all levels across technical and non-technical groups.Send Your Resume – [email protected]
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria